quick questions before I install my RSDs !!

Participant count
  • Participant list
Thanks for the quick response ! I'm thinking about getting some modeling clay also, but not sure where to purchase ? Do you apply the clay directly to the sheet metal/mdf ?

def treat the mdf like has been suggested. when i bought my civic i heard a rattle in the door and took the panel off and moisture turned the mdf spacer for my speaker into cardboard basically! it was all soft and the speaker was falling off.

def treat the mdf like has been suggested. when i bought my civic i heard a rattle in the door and took the panel off and moisture turned the mdf spacer for my speaker into cardboard basically! it was all soft and the speaker was falling off.
i used an untreated piece thinkin "nah they'll be alright" and not even a month later they were both destroyed. so live and learn, or learn from us. lol

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.