questions on RE Audio SE 10s

Participant count
  • Participant list
Yeah they'd take it.,id go a,bit bigger. 3 cu afterrr disp. I believe theyre ,1.5 on re's site ported. 32 hz is good,on them
Ok, and optimal says 1.25 cubes each, but I may be able to fit 3 cubes total. I am gonna go with an aero.

I had a pair of 2 12" RE SE's on a 1400W amp, and they had good SQ. However they weren't as loud or force-ful as the 2 kicker CVX 12's I put on the same amp not too long after one of the SE's melted in smoke (ie. blew). Nice subs and fun while they lasted.

Never really figured out why they didn't last very long.. maybe the texas heat.

Really? I was running 1500 wrms to both of my 12 SE's for 4 years with my Tantrum. I'm running an Audiopipe 3000D at 1 ohm with the gain turned halfway up. I'm running alot more wattage than I was with my tantrum so I am assuming I am running atleast 1k wrms to each 12, if not a tad bit more.

I'll be running an MB Quart 2000.1 on a friends pair of RE SE 10's @ 1 ohm shortly

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.