Questions about a box

jeffd398
10+ year member

hey just had some questions about the box i might get, the mounting depth is 6", kinda small but its a stealth box so there is more room, i am looking to put Kicker Comp VR 10" with a depth of 5 7/16" using a Kicker KX 400.1 amp, really wanted to know if that is enough room for the sub, there is 1.0 cu vol. in each side, but the mounting depth is small, also whats the opinion on the subs and amp i selected, thanks

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

If you're serious about an 18 in the trunk front firing/trunkwalled go ahead. At least you got electrical covered /w/ a 600rms sub I'd wager. If...
I have 2 more questions about the Kenwood DDX9907XR / DMX907S radios. 1. If I am listening to a source and have that particular source displayed...
With 1/4 wave and tuning low, your vehicle is a resonator itself, like if you think about from your rear hatch or back of the box traveling front...
Heads up, those coaxial units I listed above, have a broken tweeter stem. If you go the pioneer route (and at this price, I definitely would) get...
Thanks for the reply bass addict. I am sure with ya'lls help I'll get it tuned up. Audiobaun has been a huge help. He basically linked everything...

About this thread

jeffd398

10+ year member
jeffd398
West Palm Beach, FL
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from