question concerning two batteries in my trunk please help car audio.com

Participant count
  • Participant list

man_n_da_trunk
10+ year member

okay heres my question to all car audio experts on the matter. i was told that with my system to get max power out of my amps i would need to run two batteries in the trunk. okay the first battery in my trunk will be ran off of my battery isolator. my question is if i add another battery in the trunk can i just run this 3rd battery parallel to the one already in my trunk. and will they charge at the same time? or will i have to get a battery isolator that allows me to run two extra batteries please anyone with some knowledge on this help me

The single isolator should work for both batteries as long as you wire them parallel //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.