Some one give me a answer plz.....

Participant count
  • Participant list

Sector179

So if i have speaker wire running from my speakers into the trunk;into a amp.And from the amp i am running rca cables to the head unit.But i only have 2 out of 4 speakers done.The other 2 speakers are hooked up to just the hu. So when i switch the other 2 over will my fade and balance work? Or do i need to splice some wires and do it differently?

RCA

(2)front speaker--------amp ______________Head Unit

So if i have speaker wire running from my speakers into the trunk;into a amp.And from the amp i am running rca cables to the head unit.But i only have 2 out of 4 speakers done.The other 2 speakers are hooked up to just the hu. So when i switch the other 2 over will my fade and balance work? Or do i need to splice some wires and do it differently?
RCA

(2)front speaker--------amp ______________Head Unit
why not just run RCAs from the deck to the amp and then to all for speakers. You dont need front and rear fade.... and most amps can handle a 2ohm load. Assuming that all your speakers are the same, this would be you smartest choice. Cap off the deck speaker leads so you dont fry anything. only use the decks RCA outputs. What amp and deck are you using?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.