puttin in a sunvisor screen

Participant count
  • Participant list

choochooSS
10+ year member

Dont bufu a rabid Walrus
im thinkin about puttin in a sunvisor screen and hookin my ps2 up to it

i have a pioneer premeir p640 and im tryin to get straight what i need

i would need the screen of course, an fm modulater, and a power inverter for the ps2

is this all i need?

also where can i get an fm modulater?

u hook it up to ur head unit if it doesnt have a pre out for an lcd, and it lets you tune to a certain radio station to get the sound to come trhough the speakers

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Thanks for all the advice. Ultimately, I was able to get them to honor the warranty contract. It took a lot of back and forth and I received...
How old is the unit? My Pioneer died last month (manufacture date April 2021). Apparently they had component supply problems after Covid and...
No. Unfortunately, this seems to be a common issue with the Jensen Car1000. I have one that is less than a year old that gets stuck some days. I...
you did. https://www.caraudio.com/threads/double-din-cd-player-with-screen-mirroring-a-link-android-auto-budget.614240/#post-8864499 OP:
AGAIN sonic does the same install stuff for free as well! Get a head unit with 4v preouts and 6 rca preouts as well they will be setup as front...

About this thread

choochooSS

10+ year member
Dont bufu a rabid Walrus
choochooSS
Kindaiwannapokeya
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date