I just need a screen...

SchoolN'U

Canada
Is it possible to buy any 7inch screen and take the screen out of the casing?

I am installing DVD in the Lexus stock Navigation bezel, so all I need is a 7inch screen with no casing around it. I heard a farenhiet screens work well, but are they any good? any other suggestions? Could I get an Apline screen?

I have a 6.5 Farenheit screen on my visor. It looks great and the picture is good as well. They make screens especially for visors so mine turned out well.

I also have a huge 13.3:eek: screen in the back of my car.....it looks and works great also.

Originally posted by SchoolN'U Is it possible to buy any 7inch screen and take the screen out of the casing?

I am installing DVD in the Lexus stock Navigation bezel, so all I need is a 7inch screen with no casing around it. I heard a farenhiet screens work well, but are they any good? any other suggestions? Could I get an Apline screen?
when you bought your IS, did you buy it with the navi or you bought them aftermarket.. from what i heard, the farenhiet fit's perfect to that housing... you cant get any better than that..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.