PS2's for Car Shows or Home use; XBOX mods in APRIL

hahahah thi si bcarpenter fhl's Slim PS2. Time to being the operation!!! When I get the chip that is //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

slimPS2.JPG

ok guys i'll be able to have some premodded XBOX's and PS2's soon as by request from some people. The price will be 200 for either of the consoles+shipping. The systems will be in fully working condition without a scratch or error. The cases are replaced with the new clear cases and are modded.

The PS2's are modded with Option 1 and the Xbox's are modded with package A

For the PS2's i am willing to mod them with a modchip so you can play Burned and Downloaded Games without swapping discs. The PS2's will autoboot boot with any game with the exception of Gran Turimso 4. (it's worth buying you bums :O)

yeah i only got about 2 orders so far, posting in other forums other than this one to expand the business :p

try it out in fileforums.com, and ps2newz.net man. those are gamer havens, and they will be much more likely to do these mods.

also pm me prices of no swap direct boot mods and things on the new versions, or the slim model if you can do those please.....im looking to make a purchase soon

heres something fun...how much for a xbox every mod u can do with a 120gig hard drive best mod chip avaliable pretty much everything you can do to one?
as long as you supply the hard drive i will do the installation for 100 your best best for high capacity HD's is to wait for the circuit city and best buy deals. 120 gig HD for 40 bucks is pretty sweet.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.