how to watch movie while driving with indash dvd

hope you have loaded pockets to cover your tickets... and from a personal stand point, you're an idiot for watching anything other than thre road while driving...
I seriously doubt many cops will be able to see his tv in dash while driving next to or even parked next to him at a light. Secondly, the only time you really are able to watch it is at a light so he won't really be watching tv while driving...hopefully anyway.

yeah, thanks for your concern and smart ass candor. I got the thing for my kid and/or passengers to watch movies and play video games while I'm driving, not for me. Happy holidays though.

I watch movies when I go on long road trips, and its not that hard to do both. You just look forward and you can see the screen anyway, well for me because my reciever is basically in my line of sight. So I keep my eyes on the road, and see the movie in the corner of my eye.

its not that bad unless its a movie you havent seen before. if its something you've seen before you can tell whats goin on without having to stare at the tv and seeing it out of the corner of your eye. as for cops, i havent ever had any trouble, nor heard of anyone around here getting a ticket for it.

How do you like your unit? I'm on the verge of buying an in-dash unit but can't decide between the Clarion VRX-935VD and the Kenwood KVT-715DVD. Let me know your opinion. Thanks!

Yeah i like to install in-dash monitors, and what i sugguest is you put on a scary ass movie so when you total your ride you can tell the cops you where frieghtend by something you didn't see coming. "dumb ass" I NEVER GROUND THE PARKING BREAK WIRE ON JUST THE LIABILITY ALONE !! !! theres no need to have anyvideo going while you are driving !!!! except for your passengers to enjoy !!! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eek.gif.771b7a90cf45cabdc554ff1121c21c4a.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.