PS2's for Car Shows or Home use; XBOX mods in APRIL

AznRevlAzn
10+ year member

otaku
Remember a few weeks back I said imma start a modding business by modding other peoples PS2's? Well it's finally up and running.

Tired of your black PS2? Entering in a car show and want that PS2 to glow and get noticed? Well thats what i am able to do. I am able to replace the PS2's case and insert 12/16 LED's or 2 Neon tubes. I have completed about 3 of them at the caraudio.com forums.

So what's the price!? Well if money is no option and even if your a tight budget, i am going to sell these mods as low as i can. Meaning i only get maybe 5 bucks out of it.

12 LED light mod (12 LED's in each corner of the PS2 $60+shipping (USPS or UPS)

16 LED light mod (12 LED's in the corner and 4 LED's to luminate the PS2 disc tray (similar tot he one i have in my pics) $65+shipping

2 Neon Tubes mod (you get 2 Neon tubes in your PS2 one 9 inch and one 4-6 inch depending on the model of your PS2) $100+shipping

You must supply the PS2 and ship it to me. You get a choice of:

Fliptop version: Clear Glass, Clear Blue, Clear Yellow, Clear Orange

Normal Cases: Clear Glass, Clear Blue, Clear Yellow, Clear Green, and Clear Red

WE HAVE THE NEW SLIM PS2 CASES! Clear glass, Clear Blue, Clear Orange, Clear Pink, and Silver! The finish is a matte finish much like the SLim PS2's covers are now.

I also do Playstation 2 Chip Mods v1-v12 so you can play Burned Games, Backed-up games, and import games for $100 shipped.

Heres mine, this is the Neon Wire mod. I am not going to do any wire mods because of the difficulty of the mod at hand so i basically have the only one :p

SANY0019.JPG

SANY0020.JPG

SANY0021.JPG

SANY0022.JPG

SANY0024.JPG

I will even frost your PS2 (give it a more elegant glow and creates a great matte finished much like on the normal PS2's) for free of charge.

For an addition 3 dollars I will be able to add switches so you will be able to turn the lights on and off.

You can contact me Via my:

email: aznrevlazn@comcast.net

MSN messenger: aznrevlazn@comcast.net

AOL Instant Messenger: AznRevlAzn

modding of your PS2 will take from a couples days to a week due to my college schedule.

don't bother PM'ing me here because i rarely check my PM's

Also i am able to make your Reset and Open/Close buttons out of the PS2's so you are able to have hte buttons on you dash or on an arm rest, ANYWHERE.

i like the idea,and if you had more selection i would be gungho on the idea,but you dont have what i want(a dark red,non see through case,with red neonstracing the outside of it,and on the disc tray,maybe DMC3 themed pictures)as soon as ya get those tho im in ^-^. And cant wait to see the xobox ones.

like on the square tracing the outside of that tray when its closed and if you can do it(even without the tray idea) then im in and how much(including the on/off switch for the neons) //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

I don;t really know, just making a neon trace like that won't really be worth it in my opinion, the neon string alone is about 25 dollars. and i'd have to cut it from 3 feet to about 8 inches. How about for hte top face of your PS2 i make an outline with the neon string. I can also try and outline the PS2 lettters on the face If you would like.

ok guys i have started on the new XBOX modding! I AM MODDING THESE PRETTY **** EARLY EH?

-Halo Light (With Jewel Mod only)

-Controller Port LED's (Full Package only)

-Lighted Fan

-Glow Wire (red green or Blue)

-Clear XBOX jewel

-LED vent lights (2)

-Heatsink for Video Chip to help give better performance on your XBOX for those long Halo and Halo 2 games

-Underglow Lighting (it's a neon strip that glows, placed on the bottom of your PS2)

-Tube Lights (Full Package only)

-Xbox Case (Choose between Clear, Clear Green and Clear Blue, I can also do detailing on them)

Each individual mod excluding the Jewel will only be $20 US which includes the Installation and parts

If you want all of the above to be done it will be a flat $100+shipping

edit//recieved alot of PM's, I re-did the listing sorry for the inconvenience.

New PS2 full package offer

Option 1

• Glow Wire
  • LED Vent Lights
  • Under glow Neon
  • 16 LED's
  • Clear Case with optional Tint or Frost for free

$100+shipping

Option 2

• Glow Wire
  • 3 Neon tubes (COUNT THEM THREE)
  • Clear Case
  • Frost or tint for free

$80+shipping

Option 3

• 16 LED's
  • Clear Case
  • Tint or Frost for Free

$60+shipping

Full blown Package

• basically everything said above

$105 US+shipping.

XBOX Package A

• Halo Light
  • Controller Port LED's
  • Lighted Fan
  • Glow Wire
  • Clear XBOX Jewel
  • LED vent lights
  • Heatsink for Video Chip to help give better performance on your XBOX for those long Halo and Halo 2 games
  • Tube Lights
  • Clear Xbox Case

$110+shipping

XBOX Package B

• Clear XBOX case
  • 2 Neon tubes
  • 1 Halo Light
  • Glow Wire
  • Clear XBOX Jewel

$100+shipping

If i recieve 5 or more orders each of your orders will be reduced by 5 dollars.

Contact me either email or AIM about the colors.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

AznRevlAzn

10+ year member
otaku
AznRevlAzn
TriState Area
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date