Problem With Power Cable of The exta Battery

Participant count
  • Participant list

Teffi

Hello PPl i just installed a system in my car its Audiobahn n Pioneer. Ny way the problem is with the power cable i have to batteries and fron the positive terminal of the front battery a Discrete Audio 0 Gauge cable runs down to the positive teriminal of The Rear Battery. The Voltage on the amp was still low so i decided to see the condition of the cable i opened up the phonix gold terminal took out the wire and pealed it a bit so could get out the shiny part for better conduction . but when i pealed it i saw that the wire was covered by some Red Powder thing . I have no idea what this is can any 1 help me with this Its covered with a layer or red coloured powder type thing. Please help me

The problem here is not of pealing and scratching the power cable the cable is covered with a film of red powder till the end in simple word it is screwed //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif so i need to know why this happened i want to avoid this with my new cable

that kinda happened to my old speaker wires. when i took them out and replaced all the wires, i peeled back the old ones and there was a green film, i'm guessing it was mold, but whatever it was, it was throughout the whole wire.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.