Problem with my alpine cda-9855

Participant count
  • Participant list

yungunna
10+ year member

Ive been fooling arould with my deck for a while now tweaking it and such. When I lood in the manual under Parametric Eq settings, under the level adjuster for each band (ie: front,rear, and sub) it says adjustable from -6db to +6db by turning the rotary encoder. The problem is when I do this, it goes from -6db to 0db and doesnt go any higher. Is it a setting that needs to be changed or something im doing wrong. Please give me some answers

Nother mind, I figured it out.

I have no experience with that deck but do have expereince with a Pioneer 860. This class of head units usually lock out certain features until you activate a "pro mode" or "3-way" mode. Make sure you arent in the normal mode of your deck, there may be a switch or something on the back like there was with my premier, hope that helps.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.