Problem! JVC AV70BT Touch Screen Powers On, Then Off?

Participant count
  • Participant list

svt440

I bought this new about two years ago, worked fine all year in a Mustang, then parked the Mustang for a year in a garage, then pulled the cd player out about a month ago, and installed it this week in an F150. When I power it up, it goes to a Screen/Tilt menu where it lists, "Open", "Eject", "Close", "Tilt 1", "Tilt +", "Tile -", "Detach", and a "Back" button that normally would take me to the main menu. The only buttons enabled to push are, "Open, "Eject" (because there is a cd inside), "Detach", and "Back". When I push all of these buttons they work fine EXCEPT, when I push the "Back" button, the cd player shuts off. If I don't touch anything, it turns off after exactly 10 seconds. If I push the reset button it powers off again. I'm not sure what its deal is..its practically new! It worked when the car was parked. Any ideas? Thanks guys!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.