troubleshooting pioneer

Participant count
  • Participant list

brafferty

CarAudio.com Elite
idaho
i had a pioneer HD 5600 in my subaru, but gave it to my step dad for his truck. I went to intall it and all was well, rewired and working. but once i put the trim back on i noticed it moved when i toughed the buttons. So i pulled it out and tried to fix it and nothing. No screen or sound. At first i though it was the extra blue and white wire but im pretty sure its not becuase it was working.I checked the connections and couldnt find anything obvious.And when i did so my step dad insisted i didnt unplug the batterty while i did this ( unsafe i know, but he wouldnt listen). SO can anyone lend a hand in setting this up for him?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.