• Participant list

▼)Ñ╩fZΣµ&
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
reno
Ok so i plan on buying a single 15" L7

the problem is that I dont really know which sub to buy, the 4ohm or 2ohm

which setup would work?

a DVC 4-ohm 15" L7 with a kicker zx1000.1 (that claims to power 1000w rms at 2ohms)

or a DVC 2-ohm 15" L7 with a zx1000.1

I am thinking the 4ohm would work, but im not sure.. I have searched and cant find solid info about it

Any other ideas just tell me

For the kicker amp that runs at 2ohms you want the DVC 4ohm. If you wire it in parallel you will give the amp a 2ohm load which will get the most power out of that particular amp. If you go with an amp that can go down to 1ohm then you want the DVC 2ohm. If you wire that in parallel you will present the amp with a 1ohm load.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.