PoweraAcoustik?

i have a second battery and a brand new alternator, wiring im not sure but i wiring isnt a problem. I would go 2 18's but i bought this box dirt cheap locally, 4 12's fiberglassed ported and looks nice. I just looked into mtx and nothing was high enough rms without it being 300+.
AQ's hdc312 would be good subs 4 of them with 1000rms each. Now for a amplifier their 3.5watt amplifier is a lot of money are there any alternatives.
stock alternator?

I think so it can run 4k subs so that's not a problem
Your alternator has nothing to do with power rating of subs. It is what provides your entire car current, which your amp will consume. When you are talking alternator size, what you are concerned with is draw from your amplifiers. Do you know how many amps your alt is rated to push out?

Their not good products. Amps are way overrated and their subs won't handle their rms rating. Deffinately a step up from Boss, Pyle, Pyramid, ect. My buddy ran a bamf4000 and it blew fuses like a mug.

Their not good products. Amps are way overrated and their subs won't handle their rms rating. Deffinately a step up from Boss, Pyle, Pyramid, ect. My buddy ran a bamf4000 and it blew fuses like a mug.
The OVN 5500D I had was loud as hell but it would get hot and turn off after 20 mins if the weather was about 75 Degrees. thats the reason i got rid of it, but it def was loud as hell

The car is not in my possession but we got a new car battery in the front and it is connected to the back if that makes a difference. And if the battery isnt good enough we can get a new one i am just wondering where i can get cheap amps that can run 4,000 watts

Looking on eBay, would this be a good amp to run 4 AQ 1000watt

NEW Pyle PLA4478 4 Channel 4000 Watt Car Audio Amplifier Power Amp Stereo MOSFET

The car is not in my possession but we got a new car battery in the front and it is connected to the back if that makes a difference. And if the battery isnt good enough we can get a new one i am just wondering where i can get cheap amps that can run 4,000 watts
Bro, we're trying to help you out here. Don't skirt around the questions we are asking. 4kW takes some good electrical to back it up properly, you can't just throw that in a stock car with an upgraded battery and expect bad things not to happen. I understand you want some power, but it takes power to make power. And don't underestimate efficient drivers with large cone area on decent power. 2kW can get loud.

The OVN 5500D I had was loud as hell but it would get hot and turn off after 20 mins if the weather was about 75 Degrees. thats the reason i got rid of it, but it def was loud as hell
Well you had better luck than us lol. The bamf series could barely move a pair off 500rms type r's.

Bro, we're trying to help you out here. Don't skirt around the questions we are asking. 4kW takes some good electrical to back it up properly, you can't just throw that in a stock car with an upgraded battery and expect bad things not to happen. I understand you want some power, but it takes power to make power. And don't underestimate efficient drivers with large cone area on decent power. 2kW can get loud.
Im not skirting around any questions i told you i cant physically see the back battery right now and if that is a problem that will get fixed. I am not worried about battery problems right now i want to get the subs and amps and if they draw too much power i will handle that when it comes. Now will that pyle amplifier work with the AQ's.

Im not skirting around any questions i told you i cant physically see the back battery right now and if that is a problem that will get fixed. I am not worried about battery problems right now i want to get the subs and amps and if they draw too much power i will handle that when it comes. Now will that pyle amplifier work with the AQ's.
Do you know what size your alt is?

Don't get Pyle.

everyone had been telling you that you don't have the electrical for 4k period. if you try it you will be burning through amps like candy.

and that pyle wouldn't dream of doing 4k.

No. The Pyle amp is going to be money well wasted. No way around it. If your gonna get awesome subs and cheap out on your amp then atleast look into hifonics.

I think its a refurbished alternator. Is hifonics a good brand? They have a Zeus 3000 watt monoblock D class on ebay for 284
that is better than everything else you have listed but you still don't have the electrical to run that much power thoughl.

Ok, that doesn't answer my question. Though when you say refurbished, I'm guessing that means refurbished stock alt. Not going to allow much over 1.5-2kW RMS with the batteries you have. And Hifonics is much better than Pyle. Can you give the model number of that amp? Can't get to ebay from work :/

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

poweras1

10+ year member
poweras1
Rochester, NY
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from