PoweraAcoustik?

Hifonics I excellent for the price. For 4 hdc3's I would recommend ATLEAST a pair of hifonics BRZ2400.1 amps.

Given your electrical gets beefed up.

Hifonics Zeus ZRX3000.1D 3000W Mono Class D Car Audio Amplifier Amp ZRX30001D

Thats the Hifonics i was looking at but 2 hifonics BRZ2400.1's would be better because they will give more power.

What I would recommend, is grab 4 OA-12's and a Crescendo BC3500D. Save some money on the subs, require a little less power, and that amp is much better than hifonics, for only a little bit more than 2 BRZ2400's. Plus it's a single amp, you won't have to worry about wiring issues with 2 different amps.

But you will need to upgrade your electrical. Still not sure what your alternator puts out as you haven't answered, but you will need something more than 200A. You don't upgrade your alt, you're going to smoke amps or more with the power you are talking about putting in there.

The car is not in my possession but we got a new car battery in the front and it is connected to the back if that makes a difference. And if the battery isnt good enough we can get a new one i am just wondering where i can get cheap amps that can run 4,000 watts
Looking on eBay, would this be a good amp to run 4 AQ 1000watt

NEW Pyle PLA4478 4 Channel 4000 Watt Car Audio Amplifier Power Amp Stereo MOSFET
the pyle wont get close to 4000

Well you had better luck than us lol. The bamf series could barely move a pair off 500rms type r's.
hm my teammate had 2 bamf5500s on on 2 lvl 4xls and they moved pretty well. he was doing 153s with them on stock alt

im not however saying he should get them. but on low volts the bamf5500s didnt blow but they also was not doing rated lol. they mite have doing 2500rms together given my teammates electrical

when i was ordering them theres a preorder and i couldnt find any specs on the new subs. Any difference between them?
they will be shipping them at the end of the month so i would defiantly hop on the pre order and save some money, but overall i believe only the 18's will be the only 1's with huge differences.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

poweras1

10+ year member
poweras1
Rochester, NY
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from