PoweraAcoustik?

Burps? Daily? How long could he play without dropping below 12V?
we compete on music ave only(3 runs back to back to back - R!-15sec, R2-30sec, R3-45sec, thats why i said they mite have been doing 2500 rms together.

idk how long it took to get below 12v. its was on a stock 90amp alt so probly not that long lol. also the car was running

we compete on music ave only(3 runs back to back to back - R!-15sec, R2-30sec, R3-45sec, thats why i said they mite have been doing 2500 rms together.
idk how long it took to get below 12v. its was on a stock 90amp alt so probly not that long lol. also the car was running
Ah, ok. Pretty good for what you had. But I think OP is looking for a daily system. He's going to need a little bit stronger electrical for that than what you had.

Ah, ok. Pretty good for what you had. But I think OP is looking for a daily system. He's going to need a little bit stronger electrical for that than what you had.
lol it wasnt mine tho. it was a teammates. the only thing with op is that he wants 4k. he is going to have upgrade his electrical that. he would be better off with 4 sa12s seeing they are only 600rms each or 4 aq sdc2.5 12s also 600rms, tho both subs will take more they will get down on 600 rms

lol it wasnt mine tho. it was a teammates. the only thing with op is that he wants 4k. he is going to have upgrade his electrical that. he would be better off with 4 sa12s seeing they are only 600rms each or 4 aq sdc2.5 12s also 600rms, tho both subs will take more they will get down on 600 rms
Yeah, a couple posts back I recommended OA-12's and a BC3500D. Also stated his electrical will need work. But the SA's are definitely an option for him as well. Much better choice than the HDC's given his situation. He says he wants 4k, but not sure he realizes the work involved to get there on a daily system, nor what a good 2k with efficient drivers and large cone area will get him.

Yeah, a couple posts back I recommended OA-12's and a BC3500D. Also stated his electrical will need work. But the SA's are definitely an option for him as well. Much better choice than the HDC's given his situation. He says he wants 4k, but not sure he realizes the work involved to get there on a daily system, nor what a good 2k with efficient drivers and large cone area will get him.
true. thats like me i have this mojo 4k now. im not hooking it up until i get my electrical atleast halfway were i want it to be

What would be a good amplifier Rockford and Fosgate that would run 4 obsidian audio's or 4 AQ 4000 watts rms
not for your budget. and i hear those aren't even built that well.

good budget amps.

low end hifonics

mid crecendo

and remember. buy USED. that will save you a bunch

and me personally. i wouldn't even do this build if your going to do your alternator and battery set up last.

i see blown amps in the near future.

the lanzar opti drive amps are probably his best bet.
idk about that. one of the prev mecca judges are run all lanzar. he said the bigger optis require 14v or above or they will become a quick paper weight. he may have been talking about the opti6k but im not for sure. but yea i see "magic smoke" in his future

idk about that. one of the prev mecca judges are run all lanzar. he said the bigger optis require 14v or above or they will become a quick paper weight. he may have been talking about the opti6k but im not for sure. but yea i see "magic smoke" in his future
This.

OP, the Crescendo or AQ amps listed are the way to go. But if you don't something to beef up your electrical and you are careless on the gain and/or volume knobs you will quickly burn that amp.

well maybe if OP wasn't so dayummm cheap like dem chews

This.
OP, the Crescendo or AQ amps listed are the way to go. But if you don't something to beef up your electrical and you are careless on the gain and/or volume knobs you will quickly burn that amp.
this definitely everything i am listing will burn up if you don't and you will burn hundreds of dollars in the process.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

poweras1

10+ year member
poweras1
Rochester, NY
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from