PoweraAcoustik?

power acoustic amps, pushing subs to 153's, dont believe it, smell some bull ****
hm thats almost like saying pyles subs cant do 150s but people on here do it with them. if you can build correctly, it can happen. and why not power acoustik everybody says they wont do rated BUT will do from 1500-2k @ 1 ohm. so one each sub is between 3k-4k. just saying. and i again plenty of people on here do over 150 with that much much power

hm thats almost like saying pyles subs cant do 150s but people on here do it with them. if you can build correctly, it can happen. and why not power acoustik everybody says they wont do rated BUT will do from 1500-2k @ 1 ohm. so one each sub is between 3k-4k. just saying. and i again plenty of people on here do over 150 with that much much power
sorry guys just made myself look like an ***

no no sarcasm, and no i didn't put that statement out there to start a argument or anything negative of that nature
oh ok. i didnt go back and read my original post so i may had been in a rush and didnt mention 1 amp per sub. but yea if it was 1 amp for both of those subs then na i sure he would not that score. hell he wouldnt have touched a 150

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

poweras1

10+ year member
poweras1
Rochester, NY
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from