Power output of Hyundai amp

Participant count
  • Participant list
Good ole google for ya..

The V490S system external amplifier is rated at 240 watts (40 watts x 6 channels)

The V490S Premium system external amplifier is rated at 270 watts (45 watts x 6 channels).

I'm not planing on keeping it I was just curious what type of power it had. I just put a pioneer AVHX5800BHS and asked Dean from 5Star if I should use the factory amp or use the power from the pioneer, and was told to use the factory amp.

I plan on upgrading the speakers and amp but can't work do to a bad back and money is tight so I have to use what I have.

Thanks for the help.

Bob

That *****. Was gonna suggest an aftermarket amp, some used ones can be had between 50-100 bucks, but anything is better than factory standards. Well, almost anything.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.