Post your home audio setups. Here is mine.

not bad for an lowerclass brand(image wise)
Are you serious? As I first assumed by viewing your post, you are young and you obviously have no experience in home audio and seem to have no knowledge of the leading companies in the industry. And my assumption has easily been proven. You seriously need to post based on facts and not have yourself look like a fool time after time. I’m guessing the only place you’ve seen an Optoma projector has been in a class room. That doesn’t rule out that the company doesn’t make other projectors or displays. Optoma is one of the most innovative and leading edge companies in the display industry and they have the awards and reviews to prove it. But don’t take their opinion, go see a real home theater and decide for yourself. Optoma is one of the first companies to make a 1080p projector (which ships this month) and also the first 100” 1080p DLP in wall HDTV. They also make some of the best portable HD projectors in the world. Optoma is the leading manufacturer (globally) of projectors which, as you probably don’t know as well, most of its guts are made by a small company named Texas Instruments, which as you know, or maybe you don’t because of your arrogance, is also the world leader in manufacturing of digital signal processing and semiconductors. Optoma may make entry level projectors (seriously,what companies don't?) but they also have the industry leading and most advanced projectors on the market that range upwards of a $10,000 price tag. Tell me if this sounds like a “low class” company. Do more research before you make such an egocentric post.

wow, ok, that my fault on that, but relax man.

I have seen Optimas in stores only, they seem grainy to me(just an opinion), but then again i have not seen the 1080p ones.

what input are you using?

Which optima are using?

I thought Philips was the first to have a 100" HD tv?

wow, ok, that my fault on that, but relax man.
I have seen Optimas in stores only, they seem grainy to me(just an opinion), but then again i have not seen the 1080p ones.

what input are you using?

Which optima are using?

I thought Philips was the first to have a 100" HD tv?
HDMI

ep739

I believe Philips was. But not the first in wall.

Usually large electronics stores aren't the best place to view a tv or projector of choice. They usually have poor distribution in their cabling, and just some stock boy hooking them up.

HDMIep739

I believe Philips was. But not the first in wall.

Usually large electronics stores aren't the best place to view a tv or projector of choice. They usually have poor distribution in their cabling, and just some stock boy hooking them up.
wow 2500 lumens! that is no joke. my fault for dissin the brand:p: forgive me plz...but i hate HDMI though:uhoh:

HDMI is the industry standard for HDTV. HDMI is the only connection that provides uncompressed digital audio and video for the highest image quality. There is no conversion, it's pure digital and also caries the audio in a single connection. It's backed by all of the leading consumer electronics manufacturers, and even backed by major motion picture studio's.

Name on type of video/audio connection that is better than this.

Understanding HDMI

http://www.cnet.com.au/hometheatre/accessories/print.htm?TYPE=story&AT=240004563-239028666t-210000049c

I've read some of your recent posts, and I'm definitely not going to waste another minute arguing. If you aren't knowledgeable in an area, don't act like you are. Ask questions or do some freaking research. One day you'll wonder why you have the reputation you do. This is the exact reason why I don't bother to post much, people want to be e-cool and beleive they know something when they don't have a clue as to what you are talking about.

HDMI is the industry standard for HDTV. HDMI is the only connection that provides uncompressed digital audio and video for the highest image quality. There is no conversion, it's pure digital and also caries the audio in a single connection. It's backed by all of the leading consumer electronics manufacturers, and even backed by major motion picture studio's.
Name on type of video/audio connection that is better than this.

Understanding HDMI

http://www.cnet.com.au/hometheatre/accessories/print.htm?TYPE=story&AT=240004563-239028666t-210000049c

I've read some of your recent posts, and I'm definitely not going to waste another minute arguing. If you aren't knowledgeable in an area, don't act like you are. Ask questions or do some freaking research. One day you'll wonder why you have the reputation you do. This is the exact reason why I don't bother to post much, people want to be e-cool and beleive they know something when they don't have a clue as to what you are talking about.
***** when recording

Are you serious? As I first assumed by viewing your post, you are young and you obviously have no experience in home audio and seem to have no knowledge of the leading companies in the industry. And my assumption has easily been proven. You seriously need to post based on facts and not have yourself look like a fool time after time. I’m guessing the only place you’ve seen an Optoma projector has been in a class room. That doesn’t rule out that the company doesn’t make other projectors or displays. Optoma is one of the most innovative and leading edge companies in the display industry and they have the awards and reviews to prove it. But don’t take their opinion, go see a real home theater and decide for yourself. Optoma is one of the first companies to make a 1080p projector (which ships this month) and also the first 100” 1080p DLP in wall HDTV. They also make some of the best portable HD projectors in the world. Optoma is the leading manufacturer (globally) of projectors which, as you probably don’t know as well, most of its guts are made by a small company named Texas Instruments, which as you know, or maybe you don’t because of your arrogance, is also the world leader in manufacturing of digital signal processing and semiconductors. Optoma may make entry level projectors (seriously,what companies don't?) but they also have the industry leading and most advanced projectors on the market that range upwards of a $10,000 price tag. Tell me if this sounds like a “low class” company. Do more research before you make such an egocentric post.

i think he meant yours, probably not optima overall they do have cheap ones like yours and a tad cheaper and expensive ones.

and yes hdmi is the way to go. but its not the only way. hook up your cable box via component and then via hdmi and you will not see any difference in pq

but with hdmi 1.3 you will be able decode the new audio codecs and deeper colors etc etc.

Drop that subject guys please. maybe i should have done a bit more research before speaking,as Kicker brought to my attention. I usually do, but still I have explained why i dont like HdMI(Its not because of the image,its because of the recording part)

oh $1500 is cheap...compared to the $10k one you talked about //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif...j/k

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.