poppin trunk

Look what I found at The Andersons.
x6ecyr.jpg

Amsoil is some good shyt i ran theri high mileage oil for the longest, i use to be a lube tech and we were the only retailers in the area wit amsoil

It's a motorized trunk. What's the big deal? It's just like a motorized door on a mini van. It's more convenient instead of opening it by hand.

People are just trying to give it a name. And soon there will be songs about it.

It's a fricking motorized trunk for Christ's sake. Nothing special...

It's a motorized trunk. What's the big deal? It's just like a motorized door on a mini van. It's more convenient instead of opening it by hand.
People are just trying to give it a name. And soon there will be songs about it.

It's a fricking motorized trunk for Christ's sake. Nothing special...
agreed! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/naughty.gif.94359f346c0f1259df8038d60b41863e.gif

Dude the funniest part is, how the HELL are you 'burned' if someone shows you their trunk?!?!

It's so insanely arbitrary to assign seeing someone's open trunk with being "clowned".

That's equally ridiculous as pulling up to someone, holding up a sign that had a US map on it and being like OHH YOU GOT CLOWNED DOG OMG!

So completely peabrained dude its fucking priceless.

"pop my trunk" by wine-o ft paul wall
original is "swang" by trae and H.A.W.K.
Some one should tell them it is just as amazing as a mini vans automatic door.

I knew hiphop was going down the shitter with the rest of America. This just confirms my theory...

That's not fair. Mainstream hiphop was always in the shitter. If I hear another ****ing song about rollin on dubs at the club and hoes and droppin bows im seriously going to go apeshit.

Underground has some sick rappers on the scene though.

Check out Aesop Rock, Atmosphere, Del tha funky homosapien, Mr Lif, etc.

Aesop was a slam poet for years then he got into hiphop. Seriously complex ideas and metaphors in there.

Bottom line, all rap is, essentially, is words and a beat. If the words are meaningless its all just a beat and fake image.

Sorry for the thread jack I'm just sick of all rap getting a bad image because POP RAP IS GAY.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.