You guys who work in a shop......question for you

yeah. id rather just get a rca to mini. and go in to aux.

the only ipod interface i really like is the fullspeed one alpine makes. quick and easy to use. and its just a single cable.

yeah. id rather just get a rca to mini. and go in to aux.
the only ipod interface i really like is the fullspeed one alpine makes. quick and easy to use. and its just a single cable.

Any major drop off in SQ going that route?

So, more or less, the ipod adapter basically only gives you the option of controlling it through the deck, correct?

No other advantage?

I would not buy it

we usually do not sell pioneer, but we got a Land Rover Defender in the shop that was already worked on, and our job was to get the system and everything working again. And it had a pioneer deck (7700 i think) and we tested it with an ipod when we were done, it was a PITA to cycle through the songs, etc. and not the fastest thing, IMO it's not worth it, unless you have like a motorized screen for it, with better controls. I would try to find another alternative

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.