Poor way of shipping a battery (pics)

**** man that *****, if you paid with CC you can do a chargeback through your credit card co if that is where paypal pulled the 'funds' from.

it pulled from my bank account.

If I win the dispute, do I have to go through the trouble of shipping this broken battery back?

So yea the batts that were suppost to come today's tracking info had a contact DHL notification.

So I called and they said they couldn't find my address.

I told them they were parked outside for a good 2 or 3 minutes... lol

So they are having the delivery guy call me in the next 2 hours and they will ask for directions.... How weird is that, I live in a freaken neighborhood - and they parked in my driveway, practically; and now I'm going to give directions? lol wtf

Funny sh!t.

Oh and an update on the eBay battery - still no response from the seller. I will open dispute tomorow morning if no reply today

So yea the batts that were suppost to come today's tracking info had a contact DHL notification.

So I called and they said they couldn't find my address.

I told them they were parked outside for a good 2 or 3 minutes... lol

So they are having the delivery guy call me in the next 2 hours and they will ask for directions.... How weird is that, I live in a freaken neighborhood - and they parked in my driveway, practically; and now I'm going to give directions? lol wtf

Funny sh!t.

Oh and an update on the eBay battery - still no response from the seller. I will open dispute tomorow morning if no reply today

Sorry to hear that man, but I did ship them out right away so you should have had them yesterday, DHL can just be dumb sometimes I guess.

Okay the eBay seller has contacted me back. He said he would refund me $125 of the $172.

Thats the price i paid. Minus shipping.

In this situation, shipping is expensive obviously. So thats 47 bucks im out of because of his dumbass.

He asked me to take better pictures of the damage too so he could file a claim.

EDIT**

I am requesting the full amount. Because this is not my fault.

Ill keep this updated if anyone is reading.

***** On another note.

Bumpin buicks batteries arrived. Despite DHL leaving them in the soaking rain instead of under my porch. They were packt very well.

Perfect condition BB. Thanks alot man!

papercantwin.jpg

Definitely get all of your money back, he will get paid for the batt and the shipping costs so he will not be out a dime...Insist on getting shipping charges back!!!! Or just have him send you a new batt packaged better with the terminal posts removed!!!!!

But on the other hand, you might just want to take the 127.00 and run, because I think this guy will get screwed by DHL because he didn't package properly...

gl and hope it all works out for ya...

didn't read all of this but the first few posts...

In the 10+ years i have been shipping/receiving, DHL is the ONLY carrier that has broke my stuff. and it has happened a few times, like today for example... they managed to bust the crap out of my Jacobs Mastermind... and it was packed good....

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.