Poll: Which 15" sub for under 500 Looking for sql! and the lows

Which sub for low/loud/ clean

• Total voters

audi0_king
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Ky
So ive got about 4 cu ft ported maybe a lil more.(I will messure tonight and get a final cu ft ) Going to run a single 15" woofer in a 06 2 door cobalt. Firing towards the rear. Going to power the sub with around 1500rms. I'm pretty sure i have it narrowed down to 3 subs but still looking for input from ppl that have heard/used any of these subs.I'm Looking to match or beat the low/loud/clean sound from the mk2 adire audio brahma, first gen re xxx's. Not looking for a spl monster or a frankenwoofer

ssa xcon 443

Also with this sub. What makes it 100 more than the other two? the specs seem to be in line with the other two options unless im missing something.

dc lvl 4 350

(any one know what the carbon fiber cone runs?)

Fi Bl 360

(with options)

Other. If you think another sub would fill my needs lmk

Last edited by a moderator:
from your list i would definatly go with the Xcon. but if it were me i would get a Incriminator Death Row.

what u got for an amp?

the difference in price on the xcon and lvl 4 is overall build quality and better soft parts on the ssa

I don't have an amp picked out yet. But with my eletrical i dont think i should go much over 1500rms. My price range will be under 400 on the amp and used is ok

i can give you the cost of the carbon fiber cone , also if you go with the lvl 4 ,get the ar surround and the xl upgrade .then you'll have a beast just as good as the xcon ,maybe even better .thats what i'm getting soon and gonna throw 7k at a pair of them daily

so i guess ssa xcon is going to be my best choice for what im looking for. 1500rms 4-4.5 cu for low loud sql.

Personally, I would go with the Xcon, Death Row, Q, in that order. All three are quality products and you would get great results with any one of them. Between the three subs, I would choose the Xcon because of the looks, the Death Row because Incriminator is less common and the Q because it is a proven performer.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...