:POLL: Do you install your own stuff?

Do you install your own stuff?

• Yes 100%.

Votes: 47 81.0%
  • Sort of, Basix stuff.

Votes: 6 10.3%
  • Not at all, reputable shops do it.

Votes: 4 6.9%
  • Not at all, Big Name Electronic shops.

Votes: 1 1.7%

• Total voters
i install all my ****. and other peoples **** too. i have fun doin it, i know what i'm doing which makes me alot more comfortable around my system, and i like to know how the **** works instead of just having some big speakers in my car and they're loud and the shop did it for me and i just put a cd in and on comes the music.

everything from the damping to the enclosure.

I have not had to build any fiberglass kicks yet, but when the time comes I willdo that my self also.

I used to have shops do it because it seemed so difficult/complex. (back in high school) then I tried it out n my own and saw that it was simple as hell.

the hard part is the fabrication (for me at least) building boxes and pannels.

I dont have as much wisdom there, but it doesnt stop me from trying

plus, if something goes wrong, I dont have to take it somewhere ot have it fixed, I can do it my self

ANT

Originally posted by AScreenName i install all my ****. and other peoples **** too. i have fun doin it, i know what i'm doing which makes me alot more comfortable around my system, and i like to know how the **** works instead of just having some big speakers in my car and they're loud and the shop did it for me and i just put a cd in and on comes the music.

agreed 1000% with you and specially in the last part...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

BASSBOY

10+ year member
Beware Of The BBB
BASSBOY
Alix, Alberta
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies