please help!! keep frying subs!

wtf is trolling.. im just trynna get my **** straight here figure out whats goin on. i swear to god. your obviously not understanding whats goin on with my **** ive turned everything down like yall said. and done everything else you all have said!! and im still baking speakers here. i mean i can post pics to prove it!! only 1 person said it was my amp and im 90% sure thats what it is!
thanks @giltyler

[quote name='levisrygley']wtf is trolling.. im just trynna get my **** straight here figure out whats goin on. i swear to god. your obviously not understanding whats goin on with my **** ive turned everything down like yall said. and done everything else you all have said!! and im still baking speakers here. i mean i can post pics to prove it!! only 1 person said it was my amp and im 90% sure thats what it is!
thanks @giltyler[/QUOTE]

only thing i can ell you is get a volt meter and test to see if your geting a DC output on the amp or get a oscope. if you can do nether go to a shop..

You only 3hrs from me.. If you'd come up here to Louisville, i'd find out exactly what all is going on with the entire install in less than 30minutes.

Open it up and take pics.

I can't come to nashville. No time.

Orders go out daily and i cant leave for several hrs to maintain 24hr shipping time.

come to nashville lol. 

---------- Post added at 06:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:40 PM ----------

Does anyone know anybody in nashville??
No offense but that's like going into Liquor Barn and asking if they sell beer.

Nashville is one of the LARGEST city in the US of bassheads..

Your neighbor is probably a basshead.

[/img]

That screw could have been touching almost anything inside and that could cause all sorts of trouble

Unless something is very obviously damaged a tech with the right test equipment would need to test to really know if it's bad

Bench charge would be almost what that amp cost new

Amp pushing DC can kill a voice coil quick on a cheap sub

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.