Pioneer x2800BS bluetooth help

Participant count
  • Participants list

Justbrad

About a month and a half ago I had a pioneer avh x2800BS installed in my 06 eclipse. Recently I've had a problem when playing audio from my phone using bluetooth. The audio will start cracking popping and buzzing making it impossible to listen to. It is not a faint noise by any means and it doesn't start right off the bat. It may play just fine for an hour then start. Other times it may start after 1 song has played. When I switch back to the radio or even a DVD no buzzing or anything. Any thoughts on weather this is an installation issue or an issue with the unit itself? I'm using an iphone 4 with the bluetooth in case that is important.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.