PIONEER SPH-230-DAB Head Unit Help

Participant count
  • Participants list

TechBod

CarAudio.com Newbie
Hi,

I've got a Pioneer SPH-230-DAB in my Honda Crv 2 and I'm a little disappointed...

The quality of the DAB has fallen off over the past few months; the signal seems to be getting poorer and poorer...

My real question is has the DAB transmissions in the UK been reduced in strength??

Secondly, is there a secret location for a hidden button which will allow a chosen station, to auto-retune when you enter another county or signal area? At the moment, it only seems to be BBC R2 R3 R4 that auto update, where as the Greatest Hits, Gold, Magic stations require the complete radio to be retuned, then manually selecting the required channel...

Is this normal?

Is it the only way to tune this unit?? The handbook doesn't seem to cover these questions at all.

Thanks

TB

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...