Pioneer Premier TSW3001D4

If I'm going to go through the trouble to make my car capable of powering a 2k amp i'm not going to run pioneers. If you know what I mean
I used to have a pair of 12" TS-W2000SPLs(1st-gen of what you have) and they were pretty good IMO for the money. I stuck an USA-2000X to it and it took it just fine so I was impressed.

I used to have a pair of 12" TS-W2000SPLs(1st-gen of what you have) and they were pretty good IMO for the money. I stuck an USA-2000X to it and it took it just fine so I was impressed.

how much would you say is a fair price for these?

I have ran the 2000, w250spl and the 3000 ones 10's and 12's and they all sounded amazing. They do want the power, the more the better IMO. I ran majority of them off the Hifonics BXi Brutus. 10's were D2-ohm, so ran amp at 2-ohm and was doing 1700rms and thise were the 800rms w250 subs and sounded great! Ran the 3000 at 1-oh as they were D4 and again sounded great, but my car didnt like the amp running at 1-ohm over 2k, lol! Did the big 3 and had a redtop up front and Powermaster in the back and big3 done.

Ran all the setups in nice ported boxes. Dont sound that great sealed, but excel in ported boxes if in the right spec'd box.

Honestly for the money IMO you be hard pressed to find better subs. A lot of people dont like big named brands due to mass produced and feel they are cheaper and the line you are looking at are some really nice subs. Sound great on all kinds of music, just need to make sure you feed them the power (May need to beef up electrical.) and make sure the box is solid.

I have ran so many different types of subs, I couldnt even remember them all and these subs are up there as one of my favorites.

Best I did with the 3000 series 12's off that 2k plus was 146.1 off the TL. Did 143.1 with the 250spl ones. I actually liked the way the older w-250spl ones sounded. Not sure if it was because they were 10's or what, but overall sounded better. Could be I was straining my electrical with the other ones too....who knows.

Love these subs, can you tell, lol!

Also seems there is a lot of people in this thread that are spreading false info. I bet most havent even used them....

I have ran the 2000, w250spl and the 3000 ones 10's and 12's and they all sounded amazing. They do want the power, the more the better IMO. I ran majority of them off the Hifonics BXi Brutus. 10's were D2-ohm, so ran amp at 2-ohm and was doing 1700rms and thise were the 800rms w250 subs and sounded great! Ran the 3000 at 1-oh as they were D4 and again sounded great, but my car didnt like the amp running at 1-ohm over 2k, lol! Did the big 3 and had a redtop up front and Powermaster in the back and big3 done.
Ran all the setups in nice ported boxes. Dont sound that great sealed, but excel in ported boxes if in the right spec'd box.

Honestly for the money IMO you be hard pressed to find better subs. A lot of people dont like big named brands due to mass produced and feel they are cheaper and the line you are looking at are some really nice subs. Sound great on all kinds of music, just need to make sure you feed them the power (May need to beef up electrical.) and make sure the box is solid.

I have ran so many different types of subs, I couldnt even remember them all and these subs are up there as one of my favorites.

Best I did with the 3000 series 12's off that 2k plus was 146.1 off the TL. Did 143.1 with the 250spl ones. I actually liked the way the older w-250spl ones sounded. Not sure if it was because they were 10's or what, but overall sounded better. Could be I was straining my electrical with the other ones too....who knows.

Love these subs, can you tell, lol!

Also seems there is a lot of people in this thread that are spreading false info. I bet most havent even used them....
I have a co-worker that has them and they dont impress me BUT he is also underpowering them. He had no idea what he was doing when he bought them. He was using a Hifonics 1200. Maybe I need to hear them properly powered

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.