Pioneer Premier TSW3001D4

Do you have the cash flow for a 2000RMS amp and depending on coil configuration it could get expensive?. Also do you have the electrical to power a 2000RMS amp?

Those take way to much power to get the most out of them and their most is not impressive compared to whats in the power range

haha theres gon be an xplosion!

I remember when I was getting ready to get a system for the first time.....some friend tried to sell me 2 12" sony xplodes in a prefab box with an xplode 1000 watt amp. I sidebyside tested it with a couple 1980s paper kicker subs with deteriorating foam surounds clamshelled in a deathbox powered by a 150watt peak 1970s audiobahn amp.....guess which was louder.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

ive used several of those premier subs and different series just like them. they get fairly loud, but do need a full 1k each or more to get loud and they dont sound "great." for the money, you can definitely find better subs, both in sq and spl and certainly efficiency.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.