Pics of install

Im confused why you were charged, and paid for, a 4-channel amp kit when you and the shop both fully realize you do not own a 4-channel amp. Especially considering you already owned a 2-channel amp kit. Seems highly shady to me.
yeah they were really shady because i told them i did not want anything in the rears since i wasnt going to use it but they kept telling me i should. so as i left i thought we were on the same page but when i came to get my car they were like "yeah we put in a 4 channel kit so in the future if you plan to upgrade, it will be there." //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/mad.gif.c18f003ab0ef8a0d9c27ca78d77a6392.gif

wait... they charged you $450 to install 2 amps, components and a HU? With no custom work involved? Man I am in the wrong buisness!
there was little custom work..they were going to mount the amps on the back seat but it wouldnt fit so they made an amp rack/wall..

yeah they were really shady because i told them i did not want anything in the rears since i wasnt going to use it but they kept telling me i should. so as i left i thought we were on the same page but when i came to get my car they were like "yeah we put in a 4 channel kit so in the future if you plan to upgrade, it will be there." //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/mad.gif.c18f003ab0ef8a0d9c27ca78d77a6392.gif
That's when you say "oh great, and at no extra cost since we had agreed otherwise... thanks dude that was really nice of you" and give a big **** eating grin cuz you just gave them the reverse-whammy.
That is partially your fault for letting them walk all over you. I dont blame you, we've all been there before, but hopefully lesson learned...

That's when you say "oh great, and at no extra cost since we had agreed otherwise... thanks dude that was really nice of you" and give a big **** eating grin cuz you just gave them the reverse-whammy.
That is partially your fault for letting them walk all over you. I dont blame you, we've all been there before, but hopefully lesson learned...
yeah i learned my lesson..which is why i will learn to do this myself for the future because i have a friend who kinda knows so i will ask him questions and learn from here as well..

yeah i learned my lesson..which is why i will learn to do this myself for the future because i have a friend who kinda knows so i will ask him questions and learn from here as well..
And dont let salespeople or installers, in any field, sell you crap you do not want. And certainly dont let them charge you for it afterwards anyway. You had every legal right to refuse to pay for the harness you did not ask for. And dont let them use the 'good ole boy helpin you out doin you a favor cuz he likes you' thing either. That and high-pressure sales tactics seem to be the most commonly used sales pitch in the biz.
Good luck with your future plans. We'll help you out here all we can, save you some moolah next time.

And dont let salespeople or installers, in any field, sell you crap you do not want. And certainly dont let them charge you for it afterwards anyway. You had every legal right to refuse to pay for the harness you did not ask for. And dont let them use the 'good ole boy helpin you out doin you a favor cuz he likes you' thing either. That and high-pressure sales tactics seem to be the most commonly used sales pitch in the biz.
Good luck with your future plans. We'll help you out here all we can, save you some moolah next time.
thanks for the all the kind words and help man..appreciate it. You are A-Ok in my book haha..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.