Best Head Unit On The Market/??

NatiDonkRyda
10+ year member

OK OK, so I know this ? is asked like 10x a day on here, but I need a new head unit and dont know what the hell to get. Here's what I need...

1) I NEED lots of treble!! (Overall clear and loud sound quality)

2) I use my iphone for music in the car

3) I am running subs

4) Custom EQ Levels.

5) Durability

6)

What kind should I get?

(I am using a Pioneer DEHP3900MP now, is there a better brand?)

You have no idea how to set up an audio system??

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif

Buy eminence and call it a day.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Avoid jvc 480bhs hard to see the display in the daytime even with the brightness all the way up also not as easy getting to the audio menu like...
Interpreting your question as "what's the cheapest SQ head unit" the answer is: Pioneer DEH 80 PRS. That's sort of the most famous "entry level SQ...
What is your first language? Are you writing this in another language into google translator, then copying what comes out? Everything you say...
Also wanted to add, I much prefer a "volume knob" over the push button type, so another feature to keep in mind while browsing, and I also still...
A $200 budget is do-able but a little tight for certain features wanted verses needed, and will take a search to find what you want. Id deff look...

About this thread

NatiDonkRyda

10+ year member
NatiDonkRyda
Dayton, Ohio
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from