PICS-My Big 3 finally done-PICS

stishdr
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
got my big 3 done now...it's done in welding supply 2/0 wire.

CIMG2339.jpg

CIMG2340.jpg

CIMG2341.jpg

CIMG2337.jpg

CIMG2338.jpg

CIMG2336.jpg

you see 2 fuses there, one's going to battery in back, other is alt-battery

CIMG2335.jpg

hard to get shots of the battery, it's under a support bar and my windshield washer fluid tank:mad:

also, not in the pics is the battery negative in 2/0, it's underneath the windshield washer fluid tank, not visible at all...

the welding wire isn't to bad actually, it's not straight, but not super bendy either, a lot of sheathing though... but u can make it bend if needed.

right now after all that my back back is sitting at like 14.6ish, nothing is hooked up to it yet

edit: when the car is on it is at 14.6ish //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.