*PICS* Choose a body kit for theLude, eek @ 56k.

whole bumper kits are played out.

go for a good looking lip kit with some side skirts or a bumber kit with a stock look unless you really want that wild look.

i say go with the buddy club kit if anything

Such negativity. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

This should keep me busy for awhile; And that was pretty much the idea. As long as I have fun, learn something, and turn a profit, I don't see the problem.

You realize this isn't my daily driver, right?

The lip sets are nice, but they discontinued the wings-west lip for my lude, which is a 92. Pretty difficult to find, and not worth the hassle or expense.

The car will be kitted, painted, sound good, and have a for sale sign on it; That's the main objective. Hopefully funding the next project.

Anyway, I picked up;

VIS Invader front

vFiber sideskirts

Extreme Dimensions bumper

^ that's urethane, and top quality brands, not chop-shot eBay garbage.

Although I did buy it on eBay //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

92_prelude_vader_5.jpg

92_prelude_vader_4.jpg

92_prelude_vader_2.jpg

Next is fenders; The front bumper and driver's side fender are busted, which is partially why I went for the full front bumper kit.

No, I won't get M3 or SLR fenders. I like the F1 style.

F1

1134575459387_f1_fender_white.JPG

Sweet, I don't care if people hate bodykits, I still like the look of them. It's what distinguishes your ride from others.

body kits are definately old man, this isn't 1994 anymore. you'll regret doing it later, i promise.
TOTALLY agree, I remember back in the day I wanted to do alot of stuff to my car... man would I have regretted it now. Trust me, 90% of people will already label you a douche if you have ridiculous body kit on your car (and all those are ridiculous IMO). Maybe you dont care what others think, but then why even get one? Its your car, do what makes you happy of course, just sayin.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.