People actually buy EMF?

I wasn't talking ****. I was stating the fact there are many versions in a short time frame.
Which is false. Did u read Jacobs post. Ain't shlt hardy changed, and the changes that do get made are for a better product to keep customer happy. Which is working

Ain't nothing going down beside noloud4you making himself look like a tool. Talks shlt about sundown then Jacob comes n shuts him up. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
I got u I just don't understand what his deal is. It's not like people are spending his money to buy end subs!!!

Which is false. Did u read Jacobs post. Ain't shlt hardy changed, and the changes that do get made are for a better product to keep customer happy. Which is working
It's false that the Z and NS have only been around for a few years and they are in version 4 and 3? The SD is already on 3? I have nothing against SAs equipment, the nuthuggers crack me up at times since MOST sundown owners came straight from low end mainstream and have no clue.

It's false that the Z and NS have only been around for a few years and they are in version 4 and 3? The SD is already on 3? I have nothing against SAs equipment, the nuthuggers crack me up at times since MOST sundown owners came straight from low end mainstream and have no clue.
A few years is along time.. Cracks me up I see tons of threads what DD sub is this and everyone like idk 95e 95i 95j 95f etc... how many versions are there my god

Yeah they are 6000 rms
That's a lot of Root Mean Squares. Sounds awfully impressive.... one thing never changes in car audio, when you put big numbers in your advertising people buy your products.

"those parameters are often used to compare performance of one sub to another when the specs are not properly understood so inaccurate comparisons are made. Furthermore enclosure simulation software can be extremely misleading and make very inaccurate recommendations."
Actually I've found modeling software to be very accurate. This is the cop-out line for companies that make a bad sounding woofer to hide the fact from would-be buyers. What's interesting is to note that none of these folks (nor any actual engineer or physicist) will come up with a rebuttal to Thiele and Small's work in predicting loudspeaker response. Rest assured if there was a better way to predict response it would have been figured out by now, and if Thiele and Small's work was in error it would have certainly be proven wrong by the industry by now.

In short, the only people who won't publish TSPs are those who don't want you to look at theirs.

Like when we made XL leads standard on almost everything a year or so ago, like when I tweaked & tuned the surround and cone bodies a bit over the years on the SA series, so on, and so forth.
Most of the "changes" are cosmetic or durability related only. I'll vouch for the fact that the slight changes in cones over the years did not change TS parameters or make things "incompatible".

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.