People actually buy EMF?

[quote name='NoLoud4U']I guess enough do to make a V2.. Suckers are born everyday.[/QUOTE]
1z34cuf.jpg

@NoLoud4U is the biggest idiot and hater on this site. He talks **** but can't back it up. No one has ever seen his system, if he even has one.

Say someone on the forum is a douche and they're selling some good subs for a little more money than you want to pay. Do you really want to deal with buying the subs from them?
How was customer service? I don't like the fact that they don't put t/s parameters on their site. Here's a quote:

"We will not list theile-small parameters for 2 reasons. First, being built specifically for you, specs will change from sub to sub. Secondly, those parameters are often used to compare performance of one sub to another when the specs are not properly understood so inaccurate comparisons are made. Furthermore enclosure simulation software can be extremely misleading and make very inaccurate recommendations."

Umm.. really? Both reasons he gave are stupid

---------- Post added at 06:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:09 PM ----------

I'm not on SMD. Its gay
I have the parameters for the Ermagerd 18 d1.....

The YOLOs are an alibaba sub, same thing as the Tantric UHD proto they never made a production run of... If they outperform your DDZ I would be EXTREMELY surprised.
Same, but it doesn't hurt to try. I want to run a dual 12" sub setup, but only have one Z motor. I can't find an identical one anywhere online and new ones are extremely expensive, haha

I have the parameters for the Ermagerd 18 d1.....
I'm looking for 12" d1 specs. I'm interested in BL of the YOLO and Ermagerd series. If they truly are better, I'd like to see specs.

Same, but it doesn't hurt to try. I want to run a dual 12" sub setup, but only have one Z motor. I can't find an identical one anywhere online and new ones are extremely expensive, haha

I'm looking for 12" d1 specs. I'm interested in BL of the YOLO and Ermagerd series. If they truly are better, I'd like to see specs.
They aren't

If you message Sean I'm sure he will give you them, @NoLoud4You might not get along with him , but Sean has helped me with Everything I needed for the sub as far as specs, Electrical & reccomendations to make it sound better.

[quote name='Blake.']
1z34cuf.jpg

@NoLoud4U is the biggest idiot and hater on this site. He talks **** but can't back it up. No one has ever seen his system, if he even has one.[/QUOTE]

Really man? Ive been around and many have gotten demos. Just because you have no idea what's going on don't mean you can talk

If you message Sean I'm sure he will give you them, @NoLoud4You might not get along with him , but Sean has helped me with Everything I needed for the sub as far as specs, Electrical & reccomendations to make it sound better.
You are giving him money. He will help you

You are giving him money. He will help you
This was all 3months before buying Ermagerd. I honestly have around 40+ messages he replied back to that he didn't have too & I didn't buy any of the EMF Products at the time, Maybe they are more hyped up of a woofer then what they really are or maybe they live up to the hype, the only way to find out is to expierence it personally instead of going by what other people say. I respect your input on Sean Being a "douche" for me he want a douche. & as far as the woofer if you haven't experienced it personally then I can't take your word for it.

This was all 3months before buying Ermagerd. I honestly have around 40+ messages he replied back to that he didn't have too & I didn't buy any of the EMF Products at the time, Maybe they are more hyped up of a woofer then what they really are or maybe they live up to the hype, the only way to find out is to expierence it personally instead of going by what other people say. I respect your input on Sean Being a "douche" for me he want a douche. & as far as the woofer if you haven't experienced it personally then I can't take your word for it.
I guess you won't take it since I will never own one. There will be a time when you can see though BS, it took me a few years to do so. I hope you learn faster than I did.

And Blake the tool. Here it is before the M4, 80prs, beauty panels, suede wrap.. Before it was parted out and sold to a very pissed off dealer once he dug into it. You can look at some of the old vids to see where it came from.

The YOLOs are an alibaba sub, same thing as the Tantric UHD proto they never made a production run of... If they outperform your DDZ I would be EXTREMELY surprised.

Exactly. You can buy Yolo motors for $200 on Alibaba or really just contact that build house. I'm sure they will still get loud (I have seen YOLO's get loud), but they were not stock soft parts, they were Gary Fletcher soft parts in a yolo motor. The Ermagerd is junk all around. Do not buy. The Yolo can be had cheaper, and if I had a DDZ I would not dare trade it for a yolo.

They aren't
Well, I'm not getting the YOLO's. I just bought a pair of FI BTL N3's. Special thanks to 72Impala //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

I contacted Sean last night, and he got back to me rather quick. I'll give him that

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.