People actually buy EMF?

The EMF Ermagerd is an inefficient POS. Drop in it lost to: Sundown Nightshade V2, FI BTL N3, SHOK TSX, Rockford TRF with tantric soft parts, and another one I cant remember. This is all in a daily/spl build. Same impedances, same power.
Oh and it got stinky faster than all but the Nightshade.

NOT worth the money at all.

Yolo, I think we all know what that is a copy of.
Do you know how the N3's were? I contacted FI last week. They no longer sell them. I would really like to buy a pair of those motors if they're good.

I may contact EMF and see if I can drop in the YOLO for my Z. If it out-performs my Z, I'll buy two Yolo's. There's a local shop with an SPL meter. I know a guy there, and I can use their meter to see the difference.

I doubt it would be better, just thinking about prices here

Tony Economou Has His running on an NS-1 @ .5 ohm, He has videos from the prototype model & the newer production model, I talked to him & he said the newer model is doing great on it but the prototype model got a little hot. & The V2 won't be out till next year.
Do you know what he clamps? Motors like this have huge rise. Nature of the beast.

Your saying u don't like them because the Sean is a douche. If he is or not what does that have to do with his prouduct?
What makes it the God of woofers? Enlighten us all.

---------- Post added at 08:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:05 PM ----------

It's already been proven to fail.

Your saying u don't like them because the Sean is a douche. If he is or not what does that have to do with his prouduct?
Say someone on the forum is a douche and they're selling some good subs for a little more money than you want to pay. Do you really want to deal with buying the subs from them?

How was customer service? I don't like the fact that they don't put t/s parameters on their site. Here's a quote:

"We will not list theile-small parameters for 2 reasons. First, being built specifically for you, specs will change from sub to sub. Secondly, those parameters are often used to compare performance of one sub to another when the specs are not properly understood so inaccurate comparisons are made. Furthermore enclosure simulation software can be extremely misleading and make very inaccurate recommendations."

Umm.. really? Both reasons he gave are stupid

---------- Post added at 06:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:09 PM ----------

Ask kevosinn on smd he has 2 YOLOS on a ampere 50001
I'm not on SMD. Its gay

The YOLOs are an alibaba sub, same thing as the Tantric UHD proto they never made a production run of... If they outperform your DDZ I would be EXTREMELY surprised.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.