Out of the Loop: Need Sub Suggestions

Breakdancin11
10+ year member

I havent been frequenting this board or any other car audio boards in about 2 years. I understand from experience that boards all have their bandwagon subs so please leave that out of this thread.

I used to have a 03' 15" RE XXX strapped to a Cadence ZRS-9 to say the least it wanged and sounded great. I am looking for a similar SQL that I received from that sub if not better. I looked at TC sounds about a year ago but never purchased anything. I dont care if its 8s, 10s, 12s, a 15 or a 18.

Here is what I have to work with:

Box below 5.2 cubes (what the XXX was in)

Price isnt a problem but the lower the better im not looking to compete

Ported (end of story)

Wattage: My Caddy's original Alt kept up with the ZRS-9 so 2kw or below

Thanks for any Info

-Jp

FI Q's. I actually have a Dual 1 for sale $208 shipped. 1K w rms, and can handle 1200 daily with ease. One of the best SQL subs you can buy IMO.

FI Q's. I actually have a Dual 1 for sale $208 shipped. 1K w rms, and can handle 1200 daily with ease. One of the best SQL subs you can buy IMO.
12? 15? Hit me up or bump my post either or get ahold of me.

Patfitz9 thanks for the suggestion I am looking into TC sounds. I like them alot when I was looking at them a few months maybe even years ago.

Keep any suggestions coming!

You should look at the sub in my signature. If you turned down your gain on your amp and put it in a nice ported box should pound while still sounding great. Feel free to ask any questions or pm me for anything.

Thanks for your time,

Darren

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.