SOLD **Orion P Series 12" sub for $95**

Goldtaz1
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
I just wanted to let everyone know that I have decided to part ways with the Orion P Series 12" subs. I have used the woofers for only 3 months so they are basically brand new.I can honestly say that these are some of the most impressive woofers I have had the pleasure of using. I have a total of 8 Orion P Series 12" subs for sale @ $95 a piece. I have the original packaging for every woofer so the woofer will arrive safely and securely. If you choose to buy 4 or more I will split the overall shipping cost in half. If you choose to buy 3 or less woofers the buyer will pay shipping costs. If you are interested please reply to this thread or send me a PM with the quantity you are interested in and your zip code so I can get a shipping quote. Without further delay here are the desired pictures. Unfortunately, I am not interested in any trades whatsoever.

OVERHEAD SHOT

ME HOLDING THE WOOFER

ANOTHER OVERHEAD SHOT

A LITTLE TILT ACTION

LOOK AT THAT @$$

BESIDE A 12 OZ DRINK CAN

i dont think they have any shows in oompa loopaville tho //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif lol //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

BWAHAHAHAHA //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif !!! That would be Montgomery, AL. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crazy.gif.c13912c32de98515d3142759a824dae7.gif

500rms eh? price on 1 shipped to 48895 if you could? i do have a ups shipping account btw to make it easier
If you have a UPS account you can probably look up what it would cost to ship a box the weighs about 20 lbs. That's how much I've been punching in when I've had inquiries. So the total price you'll pay is $95 + shipping. If you would like me to look it up for you, just shoot me a PM with your UPS account number and I'll look up a quote for you.

BTW, I have about 600 watts going to each woofer and they love it. Very underrated driver if you ask me.

i just got an email from a guy looking for 4 p 12's, svc 4 ohm, and i told him yours are dual 2, which can be wired to 4 ohm, we will see if he bites. you want his email address??
Oh man that was too nice of you //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif . I would definitely like to have his e-mail address just so I can at least introduce myself and maybe strike up some sort of deal. Thanks a bunch man.

He checked out the thread, said you werent interested in trades, he was willing to trade the hp series or h2 series.BTthreads@aol.com
Yeah, unfortunately I'm just not headed in that direction as of right now. I have a couple things in the works that unfortunately requires me to do an outright sale so I can raise the capital to pursue my new project.

This guy is definately great at communicating with people.

Only if I was in a better position at this moment to do something for you Taz.

Good luck with a sale.

Bump for an alright guy!

This guy is definately great at communicating with people.
Only if I was in a better position at this moment to do something for you Taz.

Good luck with a sale.

Bump for an alright guy!
Man, you are too kind. Thank you for your interest in my subs and I really appreciate the bump. Let me know if I can ever help you with anything.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.