SOLD Orion 2500D Competition AMPs 2500 watts and woofers

jmartin4843
10+ year member

Is there anyone interested in these? I have 4. All 4 for $1200 plus shipping. Looking for a quick sell. I also have 4 Orion 12" competition subwoofers for sale as well.

I have them in a custom box. Make offer on all if desire as well. Can email pics.

I have a chance to buy these someone but I want to resale these as a whole or break it apart into pieces. I just want to know what they're worth roughly and if anyone is interested in buying them from me if I get them from the other guy.

The Orion speakers are 12"

Someone want to make me an offer on the box and everything?

I UPDATED THE GALLERY WITH SOME PICS.

Thanks

I have 4 subs and 4 woofer 12.2. I had to go 350 miles one way to go and get them and didn't have anyway of getting back on here and posting. I will take them out of the box and individually sell. I just got back into town last night from this weekend.

I will post more pics soon. I have a lot of cathcing up to do.

How much are the speakers worth? $150 a sub? 2 are in perfect shape the other 2 have the surrond scuffed lightly. I can provide more pics soon.

And no this isn't a scam. I just joined caraudio.com when I had the opportunity to buy these and bought them Friday.

Let me check but somewhere $30 for shipping amps and subs.

Amps 2500D $300 a piece.

Thanks

Jason

jmartin4843@bellsouth.net

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.