Options for a 2013 Prius

Participant count
  • Participant list

rick619

CarAudio.com Newbie
I have the OEM radio and Bluetooth stops working after 5-10 minutes. My phone works fine in other cars, BT speakers, etc. This radio also works fine with my wife's phone.

It doesn't appear to have an AUX input, so I'm wondering if there are other options to leave this radio in place, but bypass it and use my phone as a source. I'm not wanting to spend a bunch of money since I only have to drive this piece of crap 2 days per week and will get a new car in 3 years.

What options do I have? Replacing the HU with something that supports Android Auto would probably be my last resort.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

Similar threads

It's a Volvo factory amp, so there's a custom wire harness between the head and amp.
Spokey there is people at DIYMA that will remote in for 20 or 25 bucks to tune it right. Well worth from the people i've talked to on it.
Oh ffs...he's jumped a car twice and is now an expert on car electrical systems 🤣🤣🤣
Just make sure they are not the type that "identify" as female.
For best results you'll really want to be able to see the cones from your listening position. Firing some 6x9s down at your feet or into the...

About this thread

rick619

CarAudio.com Newbie
rick619
Riverside, CA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from