Opinions on these head units. Wanting to get a new one

Participant count
  • Participant list
Ok I have a cheap power acoustik 8.3in flip up. And I want somthimg diffrent not really looking for another flip up.

but I really want it to have a sd card slot and I want it to be a quality h/u with hi volt prouts.

i found a couple pioneers that look nice so if u have saw or used these lmk what u think about it

And if u no some other good h/u with sd card slots lmk.

the ones I found is the pioneer mvh-p8300bt and the pioneer deh-7200sd

p.s needs to be spl friendly lol

Eclipse CD5100, CD5030, of even the CD1200.All have above 2v out.I still run mine ..the cd3000, and bought an adapter /usb for Ipod/ect.Some of the better quality HU on the market today:D

I have an an adapter from usb to sd/micro sd that i got at BestBuys for like $20, and works perfect for all sd cards.Do you need CD, or use at all?There are some HU that have been on the market that do not have the cd on it, and just the Aux ports, and usb, and sd slots, and the face opens to even put an i-pod in, and are reasonably priced, yet the pre-out are mainly 2v, while the Eclipse with the simple adapter will be a better SQ than most HU on the market.Just another solution to adding my 0.02Cents in //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

There are so many options for HU that its all about what features you will most want for the HU you decide to buy.Those Pioneer HU specs look Very nice as well, and should meet your expectations as well.They have 4v pre-out, and can be cheaply purchased as well.Its all what you want/need.I like the ones you have chosen as well, yet my preference lyes with Eclipse, as I have been happy with my last 4 of them, and never had any issues with them:D

Those new pioneers are pretty solid. They don't read a stick/card as fast as some, but if you keep them under 4Gb they're decent. I picked one up a couple months ago and no complaints so far.

No im not sure,yet I will look on the bay.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif, prob not yet though

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.