opinions on sundown SA-12 D4 and what kind of amp

Participant count
  • Participant list
i am interested in buying a SA-12 D4 - Sundown Audio 12" 600W Dual 4-Ohm i was wondering if anyone know if just ONE has alot of bass or if i should get two? i have a 2012 honda civic coupe would one be enough or should i get two? and also would i have to change factory head unit and speakers? if so to what and would this amp be correct for one of those subs? Hifonics Brutus BRZ1200.1D D-Class Mono Block 1 x 450 @ 4 OHMS, 1 x 900 @ 2 OHMS, 1 x 1200 @ 1 OHM

you will want an amp that does the power you need at 2 ohms....1ohm stable if you plan to add another SA12 later.
how do i pick an amp what do i look for? new tot his sorry and can you send mea link of an amp you would use with one of those and also is it hard to install yuorself or no? can i learn by youtube and all?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.