Bassing in Hurricane Isaac

Participant count
  • Participant list
yea looks like yall will be taking it easy down there in comparison to new orleans and surrounding areas
Are you serious? My family lives in Bay st Louis, so **** no we won't. I have it nice in gulfport. On top of that, **** New Orleans, since according to the world New Orleans was the only thing effected by Katrina. Bay st Louis, waveland, pass christian were completely wiped out. My storage unit I had all my **** it was gone when I got home from Iraq in January following the storm.

This is from Wednesday

Are you serious? My family lives in Bay st Louis, so **** no we won't. I have it nice in gulfport. On top of that, **** New Orleans, since according to the world New Orleans was the only thing effected by Katrina. Bay st Louis, waveland, pass christian were completely wiped out. My storage unit I had all my **** it was gone when I got home from Iraq in January following the storm.
This is from Wednesday

jeeze take it easy i could care less about new orleans i was just making a statement on the hurricanes predicted route. the people that live in that town are idiot for building so low. i never lost power for katrina i was sitting back at my old house on the otherside of the state. i know mississppi got hit hard hell i had damage to my house in prentiss. i was down here for this weather and most of the roads are impassible or closed i cant even get south of the lake right now the water is so high. if the percy quinn dam breaks i could potentailly lose y house down here in la even though it isnt valued as much i could still lose it.

jeeze take it easy i could care less about new orleans i was just making a statement on the hurricanes predicted route. the people that live in that town are idiot for building so low. i never lost power for katrina i was sitting back at my old house on the otherside of the state. i know mississppi got hit hard hell i had damage to my house in prentiss. i was down here for this weather and most of the roads are impassible or closed i cant even get south of the lake right now the water is so high. if the percy quinn dam breaks i could potentailly lose y house down here in la even though it isnt valued as much i could still lose it.
Just thought you might be one of bleeding heart fegs for N.O. lol Sorry for kinda jumping the gun lol

Just thought you might be one of bleeding heart fegs for N.O. lol Sorry for kinda jumping the gun lol
no i can careless about the idiots that are to stupid to move from that wretched city. nothing good ever came from that city, just crime and sorry saps that leech off the govt.

and @CAT_MAN lay off both of us have the same name so use usernames

no i can careless about the idiots that are to stupid to move from that wretched city. nothing good ever came from that city, just crime and sorry saps that leech off the govt.
and @CAT_MAN lay off both of us have the same name so use usernames

He knows who I am, he's always trying to get nudes and **** pics.

Whoa now... hold up... both states are full of worthless retard inbread hicks, there is no contest between the two. They are equally as shitty

Whoa now... hold up... both states are full of worthless retard inbread hicks, there is no contest between the two. They are equally as shitty
lol how bout we shut down all the plants in la see how yall like gas prices double, ill give you the fact that we have alot of idiots down here but we also have the best college football team, one of the best college baseball teams, a crappy basket ball team, and a decent pro football team. we also produce the largest amount of rice, soybeans, sugarcane, and crawfish in the country. new orleans is a sh-it-hole but they have quite a few decent people down here.

at least we dont have random shootings in high schools or mass suicides. and technically the state is one of the wealthiest in the country. katrina was just a bunch of dumb-asses that dont understand that land below sea level floods.

You obviously haven't been to the coast. This has nothing to do with the state in it's entirety. The coast is completely different then the rest of Mississippi. Same with New Orleans being different than the rest of the state. But I guess an ignorant comment like that should be expected from someone who has a thing for fat white kids.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

armykyle1

10+ year member
armykyle1
armykyle1
Gulfcoast MS
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date