Opinions on my amp choice.

Participant count
  • Participant list

QueSound15
10+ year member

I know a thing or two....
Hey guys. I am pretty set on the amp for my next set up as I'm buying all brand new equipment.

I was wanting something that you don't see too often and something different from the everyday sundown, AQ/SQ, DC,mmats, soundstream,hifonics.

So for that very reason I came up with getting the alpine mrx-m240. Heard very very good things about this amp. Great SQ and tons of power. You never see these being run.

Anyone have any experience with this amp?! If so tell me! Pro's, Con's....lemme have it.

I mean it is main stream but I've never seen this amp in person or one for sale used. I just never see it used lol, alpine is used but I've never seen this amp

And for the price it's not bad

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.