4 Fi Btl 15

Kelsjb85

Hi need help I have 4 brand new fibtl 15 subs I never heard of these subs before. I got them from my step brother who moved and couldn't take them with him. I need help on the amps I have 1 T2500BD, but don't know if that's enough I didn't check the wattage on subs all he told me was that the subs was fully loaded whatever that means. I just need to know how many amps will I need to power all 4 subs not trying to sound like snob I'm not worried about price of amps I just want good ones. I'm really trying to have a loud setup any advice would help thanks.

4 of those amps, 1 per sub.

What you putting this in? Show coming up in April in Hammond, IN should come out to that one and meet some peeps...

You Should sell 2 of them to me for good price, LOl but can't just throw them in and hook up amps your going to have to do aolt of studying on here from the guys that know their stuff. GL

I wish a family member would leave me some awesome subs, LOl

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.