opinions on JVC

Well they're generally priced pretty well and seem to be ok. I haven't heard any major complaints nor any really good compliments. I don't suggest getting the same headunit as your friend though, it's better to be more original and get something else. But if you did get the same one and your face plate got lost or stolen you could just jack his.

yea.. ill look for somethin else cause my friends an a**hole and hell b*tch about how i want to be like him and all that good sh*t. Any suggestions for about the same price... o yea... i have a 2000 gmc sierra ext 4x4... so whatever looks good in a truck

I am looking at gettin the JVC KD-LH1100 because I saw one in a friends car and it looks awesome ... does neone have any good or bad experiences with this headunit or JVC in general ... tell me what yall (you guys) think!
i've had good experience w/jvc.. they are good

Generally good budget head units ... priced to sell, thats for sure.

Give us a price range to work with.

Aesthetic's arent everything.

- Steve

well.. i was gonna get it at ikesound.com.. if that sounds ok... its 144 there and i wanna spend at most about 175 (yea.. not much to work with) but itll float my boat //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

i'd check out pioneers lower end....like the 3500 4500 and maybe a 5500...w/ that price range you'll have to stay away from their high end stuff and the premier line but i have a pioneer and love it...wouldn't get anything else....aesthically looks nice (i know thats' not everything) and has all the options i will ever need

I've had the JVC KDSX780 for over a year now and I love it. Looks great and has some great features to it. JVC are very nicely priced and are worth every penny.

I was into the deck looking good, then I went to Electronic Express and the guy talked me into SQ instead of good looks. I have one of the ugliest decks ever (alpine 7879 I think) but it sounds good.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.