opinions on Image Dynamics ID12 v.3

that makes no dam* sense......

go to imagedynamicsusa.com's forum to ask about the sub... i'm sure he can get a lot of dislikes there!

AND wtf you gonna ask for thoughts about the sub after you purchase the da*n thing

that makes no dam* sense......
go to imagedynamicsusa.com's forum to ask about the sub... i'm sure he can get a lot of dislikes there!

AND wtf you gonna ask for thoughts about the sub after you purchase the da*n thing
if he already has it it is best to ask the manufacturer rather than a bunch of people over the internet on how to use it. im sure by about a 100 fold id knows what to do and what not to do with the subs. that is where expierence comes in.

you are just saying what you are because you didnt like your chameleons and for whatever reason i dont know it doesnt work right for you but that kind of speaker set has probably won just as many sound offs as anyother ultra high end speaker. you can say sound offs dont mean anything but unless you have been to high level events you have no idea what ultra high end is. never once did i ever hear a finals car that sounded like a$$ but i have heard alot of cars with great equipment sound like a$$ those cars dont win and most of all dont sound good.

I've messed with the ID10v3s (refurbed at that) and they are some really impressive subs for the money.

Excursion.jpg

if he already has it it is best to ask the manufacturer rather than a bunch of people over the internet on how to use it. im sure by about a 100 fold id knows what to do and what not to do with the subs. that is where expierence comes in.you are just saying what you are because you didnt like your chameleons and for whatever reason i dont know it doesnt work right for you but that kind of speaker set has probably won just as many sound offs as anyother ultra high end speaker. you can say sound offs dont mean anything but unless you have been to high level events you have no idea what ultra high end is. never once did i ever hear a finals car that sounded like a$$ but i have heard alot of cars with great equipment sound like a$$ those cars dont win and most of all dont sound good.
now you want to attack someone - you've picked the right person..

ultra high speaker, very funny man very funny.... if the chameleon's were "ultra high" then they wouldn't have such a shitty a** tweeter (those that own this speaker know exactly what i'm talking about.

please talk to those on the forum you know, not limitkid7

now you want to attack someone - you've picked the right person..
ultra high speaker, very funny man very funny.... if the chameleon's were "ultra high" then they wouldn't have such a shitty a** tweeter (those that own this speaker know exactly what i'm talking about.

please talk to those on the forum you know, not limitkid7
lmao just a reply to what you started dood and i have heard them more than you think but ill let you have your opinion i will never attack that. its just your reply to what i said meaning it made no sense because noone would say his sub is a pos makes no sense. if you have it and want to use it talk to the maker of it they 9 times out of 10 will go farther in depth with you than the product manual goes, and if they wont that doesnt speak very well about the company. now you can take it like i am being a D!ck or genuinely trying to help him hopefully you see it as the later.

Just bought one anyone have experience with them? likes/dislikes
thanX
so i THINK, judging from the original question, that he was just trying to hear some opinions about the sub from people on the forum. not sure that he was trying to get guys chiming in ripping on each other and telling him to hit up the ID forum. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif my two cents.

the ID12v3 is a nice sub, great for the price. just listened to my friends new ID10v3 in his car and liked the sound quality. maybe the best performance/price ratio of any sub i can think of.

cheers,

jack

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.