one brand sytem...which brand?

did you check the Dls stuff? If cash isn't an issue do Iridiums all the way around with an Ultimate A5 to run comps and 1-2 subs- that would rock, or you could do 2 amps, if you want rediculous power, and do 2 Ultimate A3's, 1200w into 1ohm for subs and 100w of pure power for front comps. (i'm assuming you agree rear fill is silly)

I swear the Dls stuff is majorly badass, though pricey. Nice smooth freq response, great midbass. shallow mounting depth for the mids if you need it. Amps are awesome. What can I say, I am a Dls Whore!

I've heard a few different sets of quarts and liked the sound. The tweets are a bit harsh, but can be made to sound great without too much effort //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

I've never heard their subs, but I would like to. Never actually ran into anyone that has had them, you'd deffinately be straying from the norm I think...plus, later, I could use you for knowledge on the drivers //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

In all reality though, I think the MB quarts would work well for what you want. The alpine route is not a bad one either though. The type-x lines sound pretty good and aren't overly expensive. I wouldn't go anything but type-X if you go alpine, but that is deffinately a viable option.

If I was to do it next time I would do all pioneer premier stuff. Do it big with the hex componets and like 2 of the 5000spl's. I used to run all MTX in my cutlass last year, but was stolen. Alpine dosent sound bad either. Then again I would love to do all ID, but I dont think they make amps. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.